I can’t believe another month has come and gone. Seriously, time is just flying by. I guess I’ll take that as a sign that we’re enjoying every minute of our little girl. It’s so much fun watching her grow up and seeing her evolve every day. Her smiles are turning in to smiling on demand rather than being attributed to gas, ha! She’s finding her voice more and more and likes to talk and sing to us when she’s a happy girl. She’s able to interact with us more which is lots of fun.
Since it’s warming up out here, T went for her first dip in the pool while Auntie H was in town for a visit. We all had fun and she seemed to love being in the water. She loves her baths so it’s no surprise she loved the pool- just like her momma! We’ve also been venturing out more which is quite nice. We’ve been housebound for so long because of RSV season but now that it’s dwindling down, we’re able to explore new places. I think T enjoys the new stimulation.
We also took our first road trip with T up to Northern California to visit Grandma & Papa. We aren’t able to fly just yet so we loaded up the car for our 10 hour drive. T did rather well and slept about half the way. The other half she cried as she was just done with being in the carseat. Really, I can’t blame her… I’d rather be held than sitting 10 hours in a seat.
Here are Tegan’s 4 month highlights:
- 2 month 3 days old, adjusted age
- 9 pounds 5 ounces
- 19 3/4 inches long
- Still on her monitor but will hopefully come off of it next month
- Smiling more and more
- Baby talking more and more
- More alert and active
- Gone for her first dip in the pool
- Had her first road trip to visit her paternal grandparents
- Had her 4 month shots
- Had her first fever & sickness- we thought it was RSV but luckily, it was not
- Had her first night away from Mommy & Daddy. Grandma & Grandpa babysat T overnight while P & I booked in to a resort for one night for a little R&R. Mind you, the hotel was diagonally across the street from Grandma & Grandpa so we didn’t go too far!
- Listening to Simon & Garfunkel and Jack Johnson
- Sleeping in her car seat
- Watching her mobile over and over again
- Doing her exercises
- Baby massage