Emily tagged me and so here are my answers:
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (see above)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Random Things (that I don’t mind being posted on the internet):
1. While in high school, I was accepted in to an advanced program at Wellesley College to study Japanese for two years. Years later, my two years worth of Japanese language and culture came in handy when Paul and I traveled to Japan for a holiday. All that hard work finally paid off!
2. When I was nine years old, I was stung by a jellyfish while in Florida on a family holiday. Luckily, I was rescued by a lifeguard a la Baywatch style. The life saver cured me with some meat tenderizer to my wound.
3. In high school, my very first car was a total piece of shite but really, what can you expect for $25! In the winter, the defroster wouldn’t work so the entire windshield was iced over. Sister and I would have to roll down the windows in the freezing cold and stick our heads out the windows in order to drive the car. Sister was a great navigator yelling various directions along the lines of, “you’re about to curb us!” or, “You’re on the wrong side of the road” and such. We didn’t want to tell the rents the car was broken for fear we would lose our wheels and freedom!
4. When I was a real young’in, my sister and I were “wrestling” (aka jumping on the bed and clothes lining each other). Since I’m far superior in strength, I broke Sister’s arm. We didn’t know for weeks until she finally said her arm hurt.
5. I’ve never had a professional/spa massage in my life. Yes, I’m pretty sure I’m the only woman in the world who hasn’t had one.
6. I’m allergic to cats. When I was young, I broke out in a tiny rash on my leg that just grew bigger and bigger as I grew up. I now have a large birth mark like feature that I affectionately refer to as my coffee stain.
I tag Casey, Alanah, Brianna, Janine, Rachel, Teresa and anyone else who wants to join in.