I’ve been tagged by the lovely, Christina to give some answers so here they are:
1. My uncle once: let me drive his boat when I was 16.
2. Never in my life: would I have thought I’d live in Australia.
3. When I was five: I loved Holly Hobby. Mostly b/c her name was Holly, too!
4. High school was: so long ago but overall, pretty good.
5. I will never forget: the moment I first thought Paul and I could be together and my wedding day.
6. Once I met: several celebrities- the nature of the TV biz.
7. There’s this girl I know: who is incredibly talented, beautiful and loved by everyone.
8. Once, at a bar: um… too many to pick just one!
9. By noon, I’m usually: going to the gym.
10. Last night: I slept from 6pm until 9am this morning. I’m sick.
11. If only I had: more time, more money and more knowledge.
12. Next time I go to church: it will be with my family.
13. What worries me most: is my family’s situation.
14. When I turn my head left I see: a lamp.
15. When I turn my head right I see: puppy sleeping on the couch.
16. You know I’m lying when: I crack a smile while telling a lie.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: definitely NOT 80’s music. I hate it!
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Juliet except I won’t kill myself.
19. By this time next year: I will be residing in Boston.
20. A better name for me would be: Kelly. My Mom’s other name option for me when I was born.
21. I have a hard time understanding: why bad things happen to good people.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: study something more useful in life like business, medicine or law.
23. You know I like you if: I email you back.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Paul and my family.
25. Take my advice, never: have any regrets in life- it’s too short.
26. My ideal breakfast is: None. I don’t do brekkie.
27. A song I love but do not have is: Colbie Caillat’s Bubbly.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: leave as quickly as you can before you become a townie! We were in the Guiness book for most people who are born, live and die in the same town- no one ever leaves! (except for an odd few, like my family)
29. Why won’t people: be a little kinder to one another.
30. If you spend a night at my house: I’d clean top to bottom before you arrived.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: my family.
32. The world could do without: poverty, disease, war, hate, guns, drugs, crime, global warming.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat the beating heart of a cobra.
34. My favorite blonde(s) is/are: my sister.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: rubber bands.
36. If I do anything well it’s: organize and plan.
37. And by the way: I tag Libby, Casey, Janine, Lane and Brianna